用戶失蹤天數 2171

分享 
發表於 2018-6-8 10:12  資料 私人訊息 
How to manage financial management to cope with th
article source: WeChat public number "financial weekly"
original title: how to manage money, coping with middle age workplace crisis
Author: Wang standard
Hello!
I am 34 years old, and I am doing sales work in a communications company. My annual salary increase is about 300 thousand yuan. Madam is a small company with a monthly income of 8000 yuan. We have 2 children,Shop Top Designer Clothing, 1 5 years old, 1 1 years old, and are looked after by the old man.
we bought a house in the first few years and paid about 7000 yuan a month. The financial assets in the hand are not much, at about 350 thousand yuan. With the growth of age, dry sales are becoming more and more laborious, and there is little growth in revenue. And more and more new people, I feel a larger survival crisis. How can I change my age?
Reader: Mr. Hu
Hello Mr. Hu:   
;
When
was young, we never worried about our future, because we had plenty of time. Even if it fails, there is a chance to start again. When people reach middle age, the situation is different. Especially after having a family, their responsibilities and burdens are heavy, and no major mistakes can be allowed.
especially for the sales staff, the substitution is strong,diesel jeans clearance, the newlyweds often take the place of the elderly, so the middle age salesman will feel a strong sense of crisis. So how should we face the crisis in the workplace?
first of all, I don't think you need to worry too much. You are only 34 years old, very young, and there is no need to dim the prospects of the workplace. As long as we are willing to work, sales posts are still the most demanding jobs in the market, there is no need to worry too much about employment. If the present company can't go on, it can be changed. The difference is mainly in terms of income and work comfort, but it is not a big problem to support a family.
second, consider the problem of transfer. The best way for salespeople is to switch to management positions. Such opportunities are not many, and only a few people can succeed in transformation. You can also consider turning to marketing positions, from the sales front to the backstage. The advantage of transformation is that income can still maintain its original level or higher.
third, to cultivate a skill. Most of the sales staff are also the graduates of professional colleges and universities, only after the sale, the original professional knowledge and skills have not been effectively promoted, and the speed of technical upgrading is very fast,bcbg maxazria outlet shop, and the transformation of dry technology is obviously not quite feasible. This means that we need to find ways to cultivate our skills. We are not afraid of laid-off and unemployed when we have the skills.
fourth,columbia jacket, make full financial preparation. Your annual income is 300 thousand yuan. If the annual property income can reach 300 thousand yuan, you don't have to worry too much about whether you will lose your job. According to the rate of return on investment of 5%, you need to have 6 million yuan of financial assets. Obviously, >
頂部